On Thursday, December 7th at 6:30 PM, with an inclement weather date of December 11th, members of Carrcroft Elementary's 4th and 5th grade chorus will set out upon designated streets in the Carrcroft neighborhood to sing Christmas Carols. They plan to carol along Heather Lane, Evergreen, Ivydale and Baldwin streets. Additionally, they will carol to homes along Crest Rd. that face the school.
If you reside along the proposed route and desire to have a group of children stop at your home please contact Mrs. Kelly Rhodunda <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Carrcroft Elementary general music and chorus teacher no later than Friday, December 1st. Any requests thereafter will be accommodated if possible.
Once you have contacted Mrs. Rhodunda you may expect the following:
- You will receive a drawing of Crofty, the school mascot, wearing a Santa hat.
- On the evening of December 7th, please place this drawing on your FRONT door, which will alert the carolers that they are welcome to sing at your home.
- Please turn on any exterior lights.
- Carolers will appear on your door stop between 6:30 PM and 7:20 PM.
- Carolers will sing 4 Christmas Carols. It would be appreciated, weather permitting, that your family come to the front door or even outside to enjoy the caroling!
- Following the 4th song the carolers will promptly leave your property.
The children are very excited at the prospect of spreading some holiday cheer! Thank you for supporting and encouraging them!