home-Based businesses

Our neighborhood is zoned residential so restrictions apply as spelled out in our deed restrictions

Although certain types of businesses may be conducted in residential areas many carry restrictions to ensure that the residential nature of the community is not adversely affected.  You should consult the Department of Land Use (302-395-5400) prior to contemplating any sort of business or home occupation being conducted from your home.